Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jake!!


Um, is it just me, or does a bunch of code gobbeldey-gook show up when you're making posts now? When I push "view," I can see the pictures, but not when I'm composing. It's driving me nuts. And there's no way to center my pictures anymore. Did I do something to make it this way, or is this a new Blogger thing??

Okay, so here are pictures from Jake's birthday last week. (Jake's my nephew.) He turned five. He is really, really into Ironman right now, so my very creative sister threw him an Ironman party. She had them play "Pin the Heart on Ironman," they colored Ironman pictures she downloaded from the net, we made Ironman necklaces with "hearts" that look like Ironman's, and then we played Silly String Tag - arguably the most fun part of the party, for kids and parents alike. I guess Ironman can "throw" some kind of a force at people, so this was meant to be something like "throwing force" at people. (I haven't seen the movie yet, because I'm too poor to go to movies.) And then Jake had an awesome Ironman cake. Here's another leetle slide show of all the pictures:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

make sure the tab above your posts isn't set to HTML :) if it is then click on other tab. that should help :)

Megann said...

What a fun birthday party! It's always fun to have family to celebrate with too.

I agree with April...

anjie said...

yeah, you need to click the "compose" tab on the upper right of your post. I had the same thing happen to me and it took me forever to figure it out.
fun b-day party.

Nat said...

Wow, Ben took a ton of pics of Jake's B-day! I need to learn to take more pictures. I didn't get as many because I was trying to run the party. But now I can steal your pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun party.

Jenny said...

hey kar.
i'm just getting caught up on blogs from before CA. sigh.

it looks like you've been having a great summer. ours ended today. back to school for bentley.

the chukars game looks fun. we went to the local team's game a week or so ago. made it to the bottom of the 3rd inning before the kids went nuts. oh well. :)

haven't been to big judds in ages!!! those burgers are huge. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...