Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Per Emily E's Request

My friend, Emily E., taught me how to make bows for hair. Here are my first two pair:

Cute, huh?? I have a feeling this is going to be my new obsession. I need to go buy a few supplies, because I would love to make more. I hope I don't forget how to do it... it's been a couple of weeks.

Emily wanted me to post some "bow-in-action" shots on my blog, so here they are:






I really shouldn't have put the perriwinkle brad in the middle of the white bows, because I'm a big matching freak, and I won't put them in her hair unless her outfit has white and perriwinkle. I actually made those bows to go with a new dress my mom sewed for her:

12 comments:

Soozee Carmichael said...

SO CUTE!!! I hope I have a little girl some day that I can put cute bows in her hair!

Mindy H. said...

Wow! You are lovely AND talented. the bows looked so adorable in Sadie's hair! Speaking as a person who still has trouble tieing her shoes, I kneel to your craftiness...seriously.

Layton Mom said...

Come on over and share some ribbon and I can teach you a few more styles!

Gramma n Grampa said...

Great job! They look so cute in her hair.

Carrie said...

Love them. I need lessons. When are you coming to Logan?

Lynita said...

Adorable, I wish I could do that, is it hard?

Emily Empey said...

Good job!! Hey come over again and we can do more!!! I love to chat too! haha

Norlund Clan said...

Those bows are so cute. I want to learn how to make them. The dress Aurora is wearing in the picture at the ward egg hunt was her birthday dress. It was super easy to make, just a t-shirt that I sewed a skirt onto.

Nat said...

So now you can make some for Ivy's birthday, huh? (Just kidding. Unless you want to...)

Gifford Family said...

I love the bows. You will need to do a "How To" post on how to make them.

Darling Details said...

LOVE THEM!!! We should have a bowmaking party next time I come to town!

Marci

Barnard Family said...

You need to show me how to do this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...