Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oat


Micah is a huge fan of shoes and jackets. He insists upon wearing his shoes inside the house all day long. It drives me crazy, because then he stomps all around, which wakes up the baby from his nap. Sometimes I give in and help Micah put on his shoes to make him shut up. But sometimes I fight the good fight. It depends on my level of busyness.

He is also obsessed with wearing jackets. It can be 95 degrees outside, but he still wants to wear his jacket. He calls his jacket his "oat." I think he's trying to say "coat," but can't say the /k/. He follows me around with a jacket he needs help with, saying over and over again, "Oat?" "Oat?" "Oat?" "Oat?"

He is a nutter. In so many ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love Micah! He's such a cutie.

Emily Empey said...

hahaha I love that!!! OAT! so dang cute!

Lyndsay said...

Brynn wore a jacket for the first time this year last week. Now she won't stop. She LOVES jackets! Cracks me up! Kids are great!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...