Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sleepswearing

Do you remember these guys, The Romantics, a band from the '80's?:


They sang that song, "I hear...the secrets that you keep...when you're talking in your sleep..." I love that song. I love eighties songs. And these guys have some sweet hair.


I've always been a huge sleeptalker. My cousins once told me, at a family reunion, that one night, I sat up straight in bed with my arms over my head, yelling, "WE HAVE TO KEEP THE BOMB ABOVE WATER!!!"


My roommate in London said that I once giggled all flirtatiously and said, "Hi, my name is Kar. Hee-hee-hee!" Special.


A couple of nights ago, I was asleep when Benny came to bed. I guess he farted really loudly before he came to bed. I sat up in bed, yelled, "DAMN!", gave him a mean look, then lay back down and zonked out immediately. Ben thought this was so funny that he could not stop laughing. He lay there in bed for like half an hour, laughing so loud and so hard, and I didn't wake up or hear one dang thing. He told me about all this the next morning, and I had noooo memory of any of it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO... That's AWESOME!

Lyndsay said...

Hilarious, Kar!

Emily Empey said...

haha thats so funny!! I do some weird singing in my sleep... and lot of jibberish-- So embarrassing!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That's too funny!!:) I talk in my sleep sometimes. I do stuff all the time and never remember it. Mark tells me the weird things I do. Sleep is great:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...