Friday, May 21, 2010

My Honorary Headband

Our ward had a primary activity last month called the Army of Helaman Boot Camp. Such a cute idea. When I dropped the kids off, the first thing they had to do was decorate headbands for themselves. I left them to it and took Mikey home. When I picked up the kids a couple of hours later, Dylan had a present for me:


"I love my mom." He had made a headband for me, then carried it around with him for a couple of hours until he could give it to me.

Could he be any cuter???

5 comments:

Nat said...

So cute of him! Sorry I've been the bad commenter. I love thumbprint cookies, and I LOVE the cactus jelly that Grandpa made. And I love Mikey's little legs, too. I'm like that with Ivy's cute little feet-I could squish them all day.

Unknown said...

It's very rare that my kids make stuff for me outside of drawing a picture... though I like those too. But how cute is that! :) Big props to Dyl!

Anonymous said...

How sweet of him!! :)

Lyndsay said...

Wow - how awesome is that?! Too, too sweet!!

Camille said...

What a sweet heart - it's times like that, that make us realize why we are doing all of this - doesn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...