Monday, December 2, 2013

Stupid parka...

So last month, my friend Megs took my kids' pictures.  We really wanted to do them outside, but the weather wasn't cooperating, so we just took them inside in my living room.  She did a really good job photoshopping them.  Here are the very, very best ones we could get of each of them.

Dylan, in all of his Corn Nut Teeth Glory (he gets braces this Thursday!  Woot-woot!):
 Sadie - this one turned out really cute:
Micah - cute, cute, cute:
 And....yeah.
 No, your eyes don't deceive you.  Gage, my little twit, is wearing his stupid parka.  I told you this is his new obsession, right?  He was wearing a cute little red shirt underneath his parka, but he would not take it off.  Of course, we tried to force it off, but then every picture was him screaming and thrashing around and howling.  So we left the damn coat on.  And now, forever, the picture of him from when he was 3 years old is this stupid picture with his coat on.  Or this one:
Yep, I totally ordered this one from his school.  It was too funny to pass up.  It's sooooo going on my picture wall.  When I have one again.  When we move.  Which seems to be never.  I need to figure out where to put everything on the walls...hmmm.

Megs took one of all the kids, and this was my favorite one:
Bare feet and a parka.  Classy, Gage.  Classy.

It's weird that Sadie looks taller than Dylan in this next picture, but he wasn't being terribly cooperative, hunching over and doing the dead weight thing:
 Micah is a total ham.  He wanted to have a full-on photo shoot of just him.  So funny:
 Kay, I need to put Senor Psycho down for a nap.  He has made my morning a living hell.  I kid you not.  I don't even want to talk about it.  It was that bad.

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile.  The problems with the new house, doubled with my kids being at home all last week and fighting every second of every day, plus having half my stuff at the new house and half my stuff at the old house, has me going down the depression road again.  I'm hoping I'll pull out of it when everything is settled again.  When I'm depressed, I don't feel like blogging.  Or doing anything, really.  If I'm not blogging for awhile, that's a cue to you that I'm not in a very good place.  So I haven't been, but I'm trying to hang in there.

3 comments:

Mindy H. said...

Your kids are so cute!!!!

I'm sorry about all of the house drama. Maybe the worst of it is over? I hope you have smooth sailing from here on out.

And I am sooooooo glad you ordered that school photo. It is beyond awesome. You will all have a lot of fun with that in the years to come.

Megan said...

I really wish we could've done their pictures outside!! That school one of Gage is just Hilarious!!

oakleyses said...

celine handbags, nfl jerseys, bottega veneta, new balance shoes, p90x, rolex watches, ugg boots clearance, valentino shoes, ugg boots, uggs outlet, mont blanc, soccer jerseys, longchamp, jimmy choo outlet, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, birkin bag, hollister, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, wedding dresses, herve leger, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, north face jackets, nike roshe run, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, ugg australia, beats by dre, mcm handbags, canada goose, north face outlet, canada goose, marc jacobs, lululemon outlet, chi flat iron, giuseppe zanotti, soccer shoes, canada goose, babyliss pro, uggs, asics running shoes, ugg, ugg boots, ghd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...