Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Ben and Dylan had the BRILLIANT idea to go longboarding together, on the same longboard. The result:
The guilty party, who escaped unscathed, of course:
Nat got a printer/copier/faxer from Mom and Dad:
Pete, ceremoniously passing his present to Nat for opening (he wanted a shot of that, too):
He got Nat So I Married an Axe Murderer, cult classic. I would love to have that for my own collection someday:
Love this girl:
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Me, making a weird face while chatting:
Monday, July 28, 2008
And here is one of the cards I made for a card exchange I'm in:
I know many of you have seen this tag before - heck, I may have actually posted this tag before. But many of the questions deal with the here-and-now - I'm pretty sure that, if I posted this tag before, many of my answers were different than they are today. This here-and-now idea is one of my favorite aspects about Facebook - people can write at the top of their profile what they're doing at that moment, and it's the first thing I look at when I log on - what people are doing and feeling right now! So here are my answers, here and now:
Two names you go by:
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. hand-me-down capris from a lady in my ward - they are super-cute!
2. an old shirt that Brianna bought me from Shade - one of the kinds that aren't so terribly clingy! (The clingy ones show my fat rolls. And I sweat in the clingy ones. I've been so sweaty this summer. Hormones??)
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Dude, I want Lasik, too, Ash. My eyes are always dry and blurry, and when I pull my contacts out of my eyes at night, they stick to my eyeballs like glue. Ouch.
2. To be at home, gardening. (I'm doing this while I'm scanning at work.) I really need to dead-head my dianthas.
Two people who will most likely do this tag, if I ask very nicely:
Ummm... Em? Nitz? Autumn? Beads?
Two things you did last night:
1. Had a barbecue/birthday party for Nat at my parents' house
2. Took the "late feeding" of Micah so that Ben would agree to do the middle-of-the-night feeding. :)
Two things you ate today:
1. leftover pizza
2. pulled pork sandwich
Two people you last talked to:
Two things I did today:
1. Changed my sheets - I'm very proud of myself.
2. I actually did my hair. Again, I'm very proud of myself!
Two longest Car rides:
1. San Diego
2. Lake Tahoe
Two favorite beverages:
2. Snow cones from the Sno Shack - my new addiction: peaches and cream WITH REAL CREAM!! Yummmm...
Kay. I'm tagging Lex, Nat, Beads, Autumn, Em, Nitz, Apes, and Arin... I'm trying to think of people that haven't basically told me to STOP TAGGING THEM!! Actually, Lex has kind of hinted that to me, but I'm tagging her "just for spite." :) Lex's beef with most tags is that she thinks that they don't really, truly help you to get to know that person. You know, like the ones that ask what your favorite color is, etc. But I'd like to put forth the opinion that this tag helps one to get to know a person better - I mean, for instance, if you read up above that I'm proud of myself for doing my hair today, you can infer many things: 1) I'm so busy that I don't usually have time to do my hair, 2) Hair isn't as important to me as, say, cleaning my house, 3) I hate my hair right now, because I can't afford to get it trimmed, and it has many, many split ends, 4) I'm not a very high-maintenance person, and on and on.
Quiz question - on what show did the main character want to return a suit coat he bought, just "for spite"? If you answer this, I'm very, very impressed.
Sadie and Ben are below. Sadie just likes hanging out by the stairs:
Nat and Ivy:
Dad, Micah, and Mom are below. This was Micah's first time ever swimming! He really, really liked it:
Lexi and Troy are below. I love this picture:
And below, Dylan, the fish. He is a really good swimmer. I need to sign him up for swimming lessons again this summer. Gotta wait until I get paid... Being poor is the BEST: