Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things that made me smile tonight.

1.  Eating these for dinner - carne asada tortas:
And lemon lentil salad:
 So fresh.  So summery.

2.  Sadie's face as she excitedly told me that she "almost" started pedaling by herself on her bike.  And then going out to watch her, in jammies, demonstrate:
 3.  Mikey discovering that some of Dylan's hot wheels turn colors when you immerse them in water.  He kept saying, "They're turning great!"  [He meant to say "grey."]  This is him, asking if this car will also turn great:
4.  Moving my sprinkler heads, and then standing for a minute to enjoy the view of my flower beds:
My telstars make me so happy:
There is nothing better than summer in Idaho.  I'm so glad I get to be here to enjoy it this year.


5.  Putting my Insanity-Sore legs up on the couch and reading the newest People Mag from cover to cover:
Dude, what's up with Matthew pointing in Camila's face??  That's really not a very romantic picture.  "Of all the lucky girls in the world, I picked you."  Get that finger outta her face, buddy.

2 comments:

Emily Zoe Hale said...

Haha! "Of all the lucky girls in the world, I picked you." Totally what I was thinking. It's weird, right?

Anonymous said...

34It's nice to step back and think about what you enjoy in your life. I loved reading this post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...