Sunday, May 26, 2013

Necklace Art

 Yeee!  Look what Ben made me!!
A necklace holder!!!  My friends, Megs and Kathleen, have things similar to this, and I've been wanting one for ages.  Because allllll of these necklaces were tangled up in this tiny thing:
Digging them out and untangling them for wear was a nightmare.  I still have rings and pins and stuff in those drawers.  It's way too cute to get rid of. :)

Ben picked out the fabric for the background - it's hard to see, but it's a light grey with modern-looking circles on it:
 It goes well with our bedding:
 When you look close, there are light grey, brown, purple, and tan shapes in our bedding:
So I think the fabric backing for my necklace holder looks really good.  Honestly, it just looks like a really cool, functional piece of art. 

I'm in love with it.  And I'm in love with Ben. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oooohhh!! I LOVE it!! Such a great job he did!! I need to make one more like this because I don't have enough room on the small one I made 2 years ago!! You have SO much jewelry!! how fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...