Monday, August 2, 2010

Sparklers


Ben got a few sparklers at one of those stands so that the kids could play with them the night of the 3rd.


Micah wasn't interested. He had enough trauma from the fireworks the night before. I snapped these pics really quickly and then put him to bed.


These are probably the worst pictures in the whole entire world. I'm so sorry. I'm struggling with my camera lately. I need to read the manual that comes with it so I can figure out all of the little tricks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to buy my camera so I can teach you how to use it and take awesome pics with it:) Hehe I could try helping with yours, but no promises. Firework pictures are hard to capture. I don't know if I'll be ready for our kids to play with sparklers until they're tenagers. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...