Sunday, April 15, 2012

My New Obsession

And no, it's not pink. :)

So. Like, maybe a year ago? Lex got an X-box, and she brought it up to I.F. and let us play on it. She had this game called Dance Central, and let me tell you, I have never had so much fun. Not since Dance-Dance Revolution. :) This is way cooler than Dance-Dance Revolution, though.

We loved it so much that my parents got their own X Box, and Dance Central 2. We played it at Thanksgiving, and it was so, so, so fun and funny. Here are Chris and Lex:

(b.t.w. - Lex had a sore neck that night, so she has one of those salanpas patches on her neck in these pics. Those things are heaven-sent.)
My favorite part of Dance Central is that they have a little box on the right that shows you what dance move is coming up next, and they all have little names. The name of this move, being demonstrated by Nat and Pete, is called "Vampire":

Sooo funny:

I can't remember the name to this next move, but the whole dance to this song was really girly. So it was funny to see Manly Chris, whose voice sounds like Rex Kwondo from Napoleon Dynamite, doing the girly moves:

Maybe the move was called Princess Crown or something? I think. I can't remember. But there are hilarious names to these moves. Testify. Mo' Money. Jerk Blocker. Get Away. I love it.

So Mom called me about my family birthday party tomorrow. (Which, by the way, I'm kind of bummed about. I'm going to be 35 years old. Yikes. Bikes. And Ben isn't here to celebrate with me. Frown.)

But, on the plus side, guess what Mom's getting for us to play on the X Box? The Michael Jackson dance game! I think I have died and gone to heaven. I cannot WAIT!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I hate people taking pictures of me dancing or working out. I always look so funny! Love that picture of nat and pete:)

Nat said...

Dance Central is so fun! I like the...is it called Double X? That one is awesome. Tonight will be fun. Happy birthday, by the way!

Emily Empey said...

FUN! Happy birthday my friend!

Brooke said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! Just be glad that you look so young! There are some 35ish people I know who look like they are 45!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...