Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sadieisms

The other morning, Sadie and Dylan were in the bathroom, brushing their teeth.  I'm not sure what Dylan was doing - probably something obnoxious, because that's how he is in the morning, before his ADHD pills have kicked in - but Sadie said, at one point, "Dylan, that is not necessary."

Can I tell you how much I loved that she used that phrase?  Hahaha!
The other day, Sades informed me that Gage smelled "ugly."  Her way of saying that he has a stinky diaper.  I thought it was funny that she used a sight word for a smell.  I usually have a bloodhound nose and take care of stinky diapers immediately, but I had a bad head cold last week and couldn't smell a dadblamed thing.
Sadie was drinking something, and she started coughing.  I used that one idiom that everyone says - "Did something go down the wrong tube?"

"Yeah," she said.  I think my drink maybe went down the wrong tube into my arm or my leg."  (She was dead serious.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! She is so funny!!:) I love the funny things kids say in all seriousness!

Mindy H. said...

What a cutie! I love that you are keeping track of these cute things on your blog. It would be a shame for the Sadieisms to be forgotten over time. This way you can remind her about them over and over and over and over and over!

Emily Empey said...

haha what a silly girl! She cracks me up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...