Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Artco to the Rescue!


Duuuude.  I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in awhile.  Busy, busy, busy.  I've been working on a couple of orders of cards for people for my etsy (and seriously having so much fun).  I finished these up last night:
Crappy picture, I know.  But you get the idea.  They really couldn't be any cuter. 

I include envelopes with all of my cards, and I needed to buy some more square envelopes to fit the above cards.  So I went to JoAnn fabric - the only place in town that carries envelopes this size - and lo and behold, they have decided to discontinue carrying envelopes.  Yeahhhhhhhh.

And then I remembered a place in Rexburg called Artco, which has ridiculously low prices on stationary.  I think I bought some thank you cards there after I was married.  So I decided to head up there and see what I could see. 

And they carry them!  For only ten cents per envelope!  That's amaaaaaaaazing!  I think maybe I was paying...50 cents per card at JoAnn.  So I bought a bunch in white and off-white:
Yes, I will be heading back up there many times in the next few months.  Thanks, Artco.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yea!! I can't wait to get my cards!! That is a super cute card. Keep it up! Where are we going to dinner?

Kar said...

Thanks, Kathleen! Oooh, you choose where to go. I'm sure you've missed certain foods. I'm good going anywhere!

Lyndsay said...

Wow, your post made me miss my Grandpa Wagoner so much! Growing up he worked at Artco, so we always had misprinted wedding napkins around our house, or anytime he got extras of things (wedding bears, big wedding candles, those type of things) he'd give them to his granddaughters. Glad you found such a great deal, and so proud of you opening your store! Again, you are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...