Wednesday, October 23, 2013

For My Card Exchange Tomorrow

Ugh, I feel so gross today.  I did not sleep well.  Probably because Ben is home from hunting and was snoring SO LOUDLY last night.  Even with my earplugs in, it was like being in an earthquake while lying in bed.  Sheesh.  (But I am glad he's home.  Even though he has left me a huge mess of sleeping bags and boots and dirty clothes to clean up.  Because that's my job.  I'm The Cleaner.)

Anywho, while my man was gone, I spent my lonely nights catching up on Haven and making some cards for my card exchange tomorrow.  The theme was thank-you cards:
I like 'em.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh!! They're CUTE!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go! :)

Kathleen said...

Love the card! Enjoy your party. I'm afraid of what my house looks like, since me, the clearer, isn't there to clean it up.

oakleyses said...

celine handbags, nfl jerseys, bottega veneta, new balance shoes, p90x, rolex watches, ugg boots clearance, valentino shoes, ugg boots, uggs outlet, mont blanc, soccer jerseys, longchamp, jimmy choo outlet, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, birkin bag, hollister, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, wedding dresses, herve leger, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, north face jackets, nike roshe run, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, ugg australia, beats by dre, mcm handbags, canada goose, north face outlet, canada goose, marc jacobs, lululemon outlet, chi flat iron, giuseppe zanotti, soccer shoes, canada goose, babyliss pro, uggs, asics running shoes, ugg, ugg boots, ghd

oakleyses said...

baseball bats, links of london, timberland boots, canada goose, canada goose uk, louboutin, hollister clothing store, ugg, moncler outlet, vans, pandora charms, gucci, karen millen, hollister, oakley, pandora jewelry, lancel, moncler, coach outlet store online, toms shoes, air max, louis vuitton, rolex watches, ralph lauren, converse, moncler, ugg, supra shoes, swarovski crystal, hollister, ray ban, wedding dresses, converse shoes, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, swarovski, parajumpers, iphone 6 cases, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose, montre homme, moncler, air max

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...