Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sledding

On Christmas Eve Day, we usually always go skiing as a family, but because Nat and I are both preggars, we went sledding instead (don't worry - the hill was really, really mild - no jumps). We went to the Country Club to sled - I haven't ever sledded there before - I thought it was against the rules. But Dad asked permission and got it. They said we could sled there, as long as we didn't go near the greens. Here are Ben and Sadie. I love the look of terror on her face:

Here's Jake, Nat's oldest son:


Here are Nat and Dad:


Dylan:

Pete (Nat's husband) with all three of his boys at the top of the hill:

Pete with all three of his boys going down the hill:

Dylan:

My cute mom:

Pete with Troy, his youngest son:

Sadie and I:

Pete and Jake:

Nat holding Sadie (while I had photography duty) and Mom holding Troy:

Benny:

Eastern Idaho was hit with the biggest snowstorm that we've had in eight years, and it basically started while we were sledding. It started to get pretty nasty, so Mom and I took the youngest kids to the car while the others finished playing. Here's Mom and Troy:


And Sadie and I:

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a fun Christmas outing. We have got to get our kids out sledding, but I am too big of a wimp to go out in the snow and hike holding kids.

Lynita said...

Man I wish we had some snow out here! We had some then it started sleeting and then it was like ice all over the place. Then it rained and all the snow/ice melted! Dumb eh! I am glad you and your fam had fun sledding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...