Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Personality Questionnaire

I got this forward a couple of days ago, and I thought I'd put my answers on my blog. I enjoy reading blogs where people have put these kinds of questionnaires, and this one is Christmasey, so here you are!

Tis the Season to have a little fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Jeez, that's a hard one. If I have plentiful tissue paper options, I'll use gift bags, but since I'm usually out of tissue paper, I go with wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or artificial? I love the smell of real trees, but having an artificial tree is really easy.

3. When do you put up the tree? A few days after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take your tree down? A few days after Christmas. I've already taken mine down, because my new puppy thinks it's a fun chew toy.

5. Do you like eggnog? No, it makes me yack. I prefer wassail.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting our Barbie mansion. That was so exotic and exciting.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have two - a simple white one with just Mary, Joseph, and the baby, and then I have another "unbreakable" one that looks like it's carved out of wood. For the "unbreakable" story, see my blog under "Nativity Display." :)

8. Hardest person to buy for? Usually, my dad. But this year, he told us exactly what he wanted, so it was really easy!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Nat - she always tells me exactly what she wants, and I get it. Sooo easy.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? Um... this new puppy! Just kidding! He's difficult right now, so I've contemplated sending him back to Santa, but I think I'll stick it out.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Oh, totally Christmas cards!! There is nothing like the rush of getting a Christmas card in your mailbox. I love it. So that's why I send them.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf. I still laugh so hard when I watch that, and I've seen it a million times.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Like three days before Christmas. I always wait until the last minute, like waiting that long will magically make money appear in my wallet or something!!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No. I usually get stuff that I like, so I haven't had to do that yet.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sugar cookies.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.

17. Favorite Christmas song? "Mary, Did You Know?" Also, "What You Goin' Be"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Staying home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I've never found an angel or a star that didn't look so cheesy, so right now we have a large bow that matches the small bows all over our tree.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, definitely!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Lack of money and time!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...