Monday, March 5, 2012

The Unwilling Model

My sweet friend, Megs, bought a really cute Halloween outfit for Sadie. It's to DIE for. And Sadie actually really loves it. She just...doesn't like to model stuff or try stuff on for people. She has big-time issues with that. Megs begged her to try it on, which took some pretty heavy persuasion. She looked so cute that we just had to get a picture of her, so we told her to smile for the camera, and this is what we got:

Hahahaha! I think we can definitely categorize that as a grimace. :)

Sades wears this outfit at least once a week, so the grimace wasn't from lack of liking. It's also a must-have when Sadie's friends come over and they play "dress up." It's been so well-loved that I actually need to mend the skirt - one of the ruffles has come unstitched.

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Oh my goodness, that face is priceless!! Love it! You are awesome, Kar!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love that picture of Sadie. I often think of her when I need a girl to model my bows and headbands, but then I think of this picture too:) She's so funny! And that outfit is so cute on her:)

Mindy H. said...

What a sweetie! I feel her pain when it comes to having photos taken, but even grimacing she is adorable!

Emily Empey said...

hahahaha love the picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...