Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Morning

Here's a picture of Dylan walking into the living room on Christmas morning:

He didn't even notice the puppy trying to lick his hands!! He was so intent on finding the radio-controlled car that he had asked Santa for. Luckily, Santa found a great deal on an RC car on Black Friday, so here it is:

Santa also gave Dylan and Sadie (to share - ha,ha, like that will happen!) a tent to play in. Yay! No more messy forts for Mom to clean up!!


Dylan with his stocking stuffers:

Sadie with her stocking stuffers (I forgot to take a picture of her "big" Santa gift - it was a little stroller, bouncer, and baby swing for her baby dolls):

Me with my stocking stuffers - I am THE MOST PHOTOGENIC WOMAN IN THE WORLD!!

Ben with his Big Santa Gift - a new Weimeraner puppy who is such a huge pain in the butt - and his stocking stuffers. Holy cow, Titan (what Ben decided to name him, because "he looks like Titanium") has grown so much in just a short week. Wow. He looks teeny here, compared to how he looks now. Ben is so in love with this dog. He really is cute, and he'll make a good bird dog:

We took a short video of Christmas morning, but I cannot get it to upload. Maybe I'll try adding it tomorrow. Sorry! Here's a picture of Titan snoozing on my lap. He loves to cuddle with me. His skin is so fun to stretch and play with. He has tons of it right now. We've discovered that he is a huge pain in the butt in the mornings, and then he gets tuckered out and sleeps for most of the rest of the day:

Like I said before, we got hit with an enormous snowstorm for several days during and following Christmas. This is my dad's Volkswagen Beetle that he lets us drive right now, buried in the snow on Christmas morning. It was really nice to have a White Christmas; we haven't had very plentiful snowy Christmases for several years:

2 comments:

Jenny said...

holy cow! that's a ton of snow!!! glad you had a great christmas. :)

Gifford Family said...

What a fun Christmas! Looks like Santa brought lots of great stuff. You made me realize that I need to do some updating on my blog. Speaking of updating... how old is that sewing machine????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...