Friday, September 10, 2010

Stewie


Ben adores Family Guy. I, however, think it's really, really naughty. I won't let the kids watch it. But sometimes I'll come into the family room from the kitchen or whatever, and there are Ben and the kids, happily watching it. Grrr.

The other day, Dylan drew a picture of Stewie and taped it to the wall above the computer as a surprise for Ben:


It really is a pretty good likeness, don't you think? Ben is so enamored of the picture that he took it to work and now proudly displays it on the wall of his cubicle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark used to love that show, but it started going down hill. We both think it's really naughty now, unfortunately. That would bother me if he watched it with the kids, too! I love the likeness of Stewie though! Great job Dyl!:)

Mindy H. said...

I am over with you in the anti-family-guy camp. When the kids at school try to talk to me about it, I tell them that I am way too young to watch it.

I think that it is sweet of Ben to be so proud of Dylan's art work. He really does have some artistic talent, that kid. When he grows up he could create a cool new cartoon that would be fun (and safe) for parents to watch with their kids!

Patty said...

I think Dyl will be artsy- like his dad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...