Thursday, December 4, 2008

Those Grade School Popular Girls were WRONG About Me!!


Hey, look! I'm actually not very geeky at all! Pete, I need you to take this quiz. I kept thinking of you with the questions they were asking. Not that I think you're a geek. But it kept asking, like, if I had ever corrected a salesperson who had the jargon on a computer gadget wrong. And I was like, I'll bet Pete has done that...

Thank goodness each question had an option of: "I have no idea." I had to select that option quite a bit!!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Hey, I just took it, and I'm 23% geek! So I'm slighty more geeky than you! :)`

Layton Mom said...

That is too funny! I will taking that quiz momentarily.

The Dillons said...

Hey this is Lindsey Luckau! I have actually read a lot of your posts I just forget to comment! Anyway, you are welcome to look at my blog if you would like! Can we be blog friends since we are facebook friends! :) And by the way if you went to BYU then you are a geek ;) Only smart ppl go...j/k!

Autumn said...

I'm only 9% geek, whew! :) I love your new family picture! You look amazing, as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...