Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sadie's Pretend Facebook Profile Info


About Me

Basic Info

Birthday: August 31, 2005
Relationship Status: I have decided I am going to marry a man named Joe.
Political Views: The United States should be a monarchy, with me as queen.
Religious Views: I love going to church. Especially when I get to color. I always ask Mom if we're going to have Family Home Evening, which makes her feel really guilty.

Bio

I was born in '05. We moved to San Diego when I was just six weeks old. I was a really, really hard infant, but finally got over myself and have been pleasant ever since. We moved back to Idaho Falls when I was almost two. I went to preschool when I was three and four, and now I'm in Kindergarten. I started taking dance lessons this year, and I really love it.

Favorite Quotations

"You git what you git, and you don't throw a fit." I say this to my brothers several times a day. Even though I don't follow that advice myself.


Likes and Interests

Activities

Chasing Micah around, tripping him, teasing him, hitting him. Playing Dora the Explorer games on Nick Junior. Coloring. Homework - I LOVE homework. I seriously wish my teacher would give me more. Following Mom all over the house. Helping Mom by bringing her diapers, Desitin, and baby wipes whenever she needs. Going grocery shopping with mom - I really love doing that. Cuddling mom on the couch. Playing Monopoly, Old Maid, and Go Fish.

Music

Anything that a girl sings is okay with me. I always request "a girl song" when we're in the car. I especially love Kesha. I always ask my mom if we can listen to "See the Sunlight" (a.k.a. Tik Tok). Mom explains to me all the time that she doesn't have that CD, but I don't really get it.

Books

Lately, I really like reading any of our children's books to Micah. I just make up a story to go with the pictures. It's really cute.


Movies

I'm not really into movies. However, if mom brings a movie out to the car, I usually request Garfield or Garfield 2. And I still love watching Baby Einstein movies. Doesn't everybody??

Television

I like Chowder and Tom and Jerry. But if Mom is watching those shows with me and she giggles at a funny part, I get mad at her. Only I am allowed to laugh while watching cartoons, apparently.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED reading this!:) Sadie is so cute and funny!

Emily Empey said...

hahaha LOVE IT! Does she really have a FB account!?

Nat said...

What a cute idea! The other day Sadie gave me a big huge hug. Usually she ignores me, because I'm not one of the cool aunts. :)

Lyndsay said...

What a cute idea, glad to learn more about Sadie!!

Kar said...

Emily - no WAY!!

Camille said...

Kar - this is the cutest idea ever! I loved it! What a cutie cuter!

Carrie said...

She looks so old in that picture. She is growing up. That is a great idea to get some good old journal info down.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I loved reading this. I may have to copy you one day and do one for Noah haha. Whitney told me the other day that she was over at your house playing Monopoly with you and your kids. It made me laugh because you had said how much they love it! Pretty awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...