Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Baby Charmer


My dad has a way with babies. He can calm them down and lull them into happiness. I love it. He didn't get to hold my little man until a few days after we brought him home - you may recall that Dad was in the hospital at the same time as Gage and I, and the folks in the NICU didn't think it safe for Dad to go in to hold Gagey. So it was great when he dropped by a few days later to meet Gage in person. I was in the middle of changing his clothes, so he was just in a diaper when Dad was there, and I think he was cold. He wasn't a very happy camper. He would not be lulled into happiness. He was wiggling like crazy. He is a really wiggly kid, and freakishly strong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute photo!!:)

Lyndsay said...

Could you send your dad my way at about 1 in the morning?! Glad to hear he is great with the grandbabies!!!

Nat said...

Dad rocks! And yes, babies, and little kids, love him. He's an awesome grandpa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...