Sunday, February 24, 2013

Arm Hair Combover

The other night, right before going to bed, I was putting lotion on my hands. (I have to do this constantly in the winter, or I get cracked, bleeding hands. I remember, as a young girl, seeing commercials about lotion helping cracking and bleeding hands, and I was like, "That happens to people?"  Turns out, it does.  I wish my face would dry out as much as my hands do.  I have eternal Puberty Face.  Oily.  Pimpley.  It's fun.  I'm 35 years old, dude.  Why do I still have the skin I had when I was 15???)

Tangent finished.

So anyways, I had extra lotion, and I'm like, "Ben, do you need some lotion on your hands or arms or anything?  I have too much on my hands."  And Ben was like, "Yeah, my arms feel dry."  So I lotioned them up. 

I was having so much fun playing with his arm hairs.  Lotion + arm hairs = fun artistic experiments.  I was making the hairs go different ways, and making patterns, and making some parts stick up and some parts stick down... Seriously so much fun.

"Is this the first time you've played with my arm hair in twelve years of marriage?" Ben asked.

"No, I don't think so, but I think this is the first time I've played with your arm hair with lotion," I responded.

By far my favorite arm hair/lotion experiment was making Ben's hair comb straight over his forearm.  I call it the arm hair combover.  We were laughing so hard that we had to take a picture.

We get into laughing fits a lot at night.  I think it's because we're both exhausted all the time.

Ben's in Kentucky on a sales trip and I'm majorly bummed about that.  I have to keep telling myself that this trip is just a short one.  He gets home on Wednesday evening.  Five days is a whole heckuva lot better than 10 months was. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...