Saturday, June 25, 2011

Heeeere I am to save the dayyyyyyyyyyy!!!


That little Gage is so wiggly. The other day, I put him on the changing table, then leaned down to grab the baby wipes and a diaper from the floor, and the kid tried to dive off it. I took a flying leap to catch him. Thankfully, I caught him before he hit his head on his space heater and/or his crib leg, but I got a nasty bruise in the process.

The changing table has crazy-high edges on it - I honestly didn't think he'd be able to roll right over them. He's strong. I've always poo-pooed the straps that come with the changing table mattress, but now I have to totally use them to keep the Little Man contained while I'm trying to change him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to catch him. Tinian is so not a mover on his changing table. It's like he knows that he'll get in trouble. LOL I'm really bad and I leave him up there and do other things. I always pull out the top drawer though, as if it would be able to hold his weight if he did ever decided to roll off. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...