Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mikey's Three!

Mike turned 3 last month. Time flies. We had a little family par-tay for him. Here he is, opening his presents:



Giving a nice fake smile, pretending to care about getting clothes:



Ben and I got him a couple of Automoblox - the week before, all the kids had been fighting over theirs, and we thought adding a couple more to the collection might calm things down:

But whattaya know - nobody has touched those dang Automoblox since the night of Mikey's party. Sheesh. I'm sooo packing those Automoblox in Mikey's suitcase for China. He WILL play with those, dang it. I'm packing them for spite.

This pic of Gage makes me laugh so hard:


"What IS this thing???"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! They grow up so fast!! Cute pics of Mikey:) LOVE that picture of Gage! hehe

Lyndsay said...

What's an automoblox?

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Ahh I love birthdays! He looks like such a happy birthday boy! :)

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you this... I was scrolling down your blog looking for your food blog and Jonas saw the picture of Gage in this post and said, "Hey, what's Micah doing?"!! LOL I thought that was funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...