Saturday, June 18, 2011

My sisters are amazing.

I just think that all of them are so talented and funny and cool. And smart.

My sis, Nat, and her hubs, Pete, were in charge of their ward's roadshow this spring (Yes, I'm behind. I'm trying to catch up before we leave). It took a tonnnnnnnnnnn of time and work; I felt badly for her. I hope I never get a calling like that. The theme for the whole stake was "A Time Machine":

Each ward was assigned a time period - Nat's ward got The Book of Mormon. This is what they came up with:

Isn't Nat clever?

The whole time I was watching their show, I kept thinking, "This is soooo Nat and Pete." And I mean that in the best way possible. Cool opening dance number at the beginning to a very cool song I've never heard before? Check. Fake arms that the actors held from inside their shirts, then released when the arms got cut off? Check. The singing of "My Little Buttercup" from The Three Amigos? Check. A West Side Story-esque snapping and dancing number? Check. An angel that appears on really, really tall stilts? Check. A guy who does the perfect impression of David Caruso from CSI:Miami, complete with cheesy puns? Check.

And to top it all off, a Baliwood dance number at the end.

It was so cool. I was grinning from ear-to-ear. They did such a great job. I'm impressed by Nat, yet again. Good job, sis.

1 comment:

Mindy H. said...

You ladies are one seriously talented gaggle of girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...