Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Mamaaaaaaa... THE MAMA!!!

This is my Mother's Day post. Really, really late, of course. We had a party at my parents' house, and it was fab.

Beads sent my mom a CD as her present - countrified LDS hymns. It was so thoughtful of her, really. My mom is really into what she calls "hick music." She put on her cowgirl hat to further add to the mood:



Mom with my sister, Nat Scat Could Eat No Fat:

Nattles won the genetic lotto. Yes she did.

We tried the hat on Gage:

Could he BE any cuter? No.

Me and The Benner:

Mike fell in some mud and was traumatized by wearing dirty pants, so he went pantsless the rest of the evening:



I am Gage's human jungle gym:

Holding him is a total arm workout. Our trip to China is going to be NIGHTMARISH. In many, many ways. (P.S. - our departure date has been moved back by about a month. We're leaving at the end of July.)

I am obsessed with Gage's feet:


Mom liked the present I made for her:

Lex was/is in Yakima for one of her clinicals, so Chris came up alone. Well, not alone. He brought Rocky:

Rocky is ADORABLE. And very, very hyper.

He wanted to be with Chris while we played Spontuneous:

He got tuckered out after awhile:

And I totally won Spontuneous - this was really exciting to me, because I hardly ever win games when I play with my fam. Too many Smarty Pants people. But when it comes to pop culture games, I do alright.

4 comments:

lexykay said...

ahhhh i didn't see that last picture of rocky until now! he's such a cutie puppy. it's been fun having him here with me. just a week and a half left!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Glad you had a fun party:)

Lyndsay said...

You look great, Kar! Love these pics of you. And now I am seriously peeved at you because now that song will be stuck in my mind for at least a week... The mamaaaa!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Love the pics, and once again - I LOVE your hair. It looks so great on you! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...