Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm wayyyyyyy too ambitious.


Hahahaha! Cooking with Pooh! Hahahaha!!! This makes me laugh so hard. I love it. What are thosebrown specs in the bowl? Hahahaha!

Kay. I'm good now.

Dude. I think I may have, yet again, bitten off more than I can chew.

But really, my intentions are good.

So I'm going to China, right? Right. Do I have room for my recipes in my bag? No, no I don't. We're buying an iPad (our main motivation was so that I can download lots of free children's books from the iStore for the kiddos to read while we're over there - English-texted literature isn't available in our future "small town" of Baoding - according to the Chinese, a city of one million people is a "small town"), so to me, it makes sense to get my recipes online so that, while I'm there, I can access them on my iPad, prop it up, and cook.

And I have friends and fam that ask for recipes a lot, so this is a way for them to have access, too.

It's just going to take some time to type them up. And the clock is ticking, my friends. I'm fa-reaking out.

Anywho, I put my first post up tonight, my favorite pie crust recipe. I'll put my new cooking blog over here on the side somewhere, along with Dylan's cute little blog.

5 comments:

H said...

You could be cooking with me!!! It is amazing that you are doing this. Way to go.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Wait wait wait. I knew you were going to China but I guess I missed how long you were going FOR! If you plan on cooking your own recipes, it must be a while!

Nat said...

Good idea! A while ago, I typed up all my recipes and stuck them in a book, but they're all still on my computer. Someday I'm sure it will be the norm to not have any hard copies of any books. If there are any recipes that you and I share, I can just send them over to you.

Oh, and if you discover any new recipes while in China, you can put those up, and then we can try 'em!

Anonymous said...

This is a really good idea!! I hope you can get it all done in time! I can help out any way you want me to!! The boys would love to have your kids come over and play. Let me know and I'll watch them for you:)

Emily Empey said...

YAY I am excited to have some of your recipes! But I am going to miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...