Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hanging Out

Lexi was in town for a few days, so one night, we all got together and ate and played Phase 10. Me:

I was talking to someone, and they asked me a question, and I was thinking:

Mom:

Pete:

Nat, the lucky duck who gets to be induced on Sunday:

Me and Dad:

Dad and Sadie:


Dylan, Jake, and Brock were playing Mario Cart, but they couldn't do it without a lot of help from Dad and Lex:


Poor Dad gets really sick with video games like that. So do I. He felt nauseated for awhile:


Jake and Lex. Jake was really upset because we turned off Mario Cart:


Lex:


Sadie:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so relate to them not being able to play themselves! Aren't grandpas great... the things they will do for their grandkids! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had fun. It makes me miss my 2 sisters. Nat, is one lucky duck!!! Hopefully you will be able to go soon too (but not too soon :)).

Jenny said...

cute pics of your family. looks like a fun time!

Nat said...

My boys just love Lex! If only she lived closer...

Layton Mom said...

I always get so sad that my fam is so far away when you post about how much fun you all have. I am a little jealous but I think most of the time I am glad they live so far away.

You are more than welcome to borrow my cookbooks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...