Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Personality Questionnaire



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Oh, yes. My two grandpas, Karl and Glenn.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On Monday. I had the stomach flu and heartburn that felt like someone was stabbing me. I hadn’t slept in about two weeks because of said heartburn. Now I’m on Nexium and I’m a HAPPY GIRL.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah, I think so.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT: Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, two and eight-ninths.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Way too often.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP ? Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m sooo scared of heights and falling.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Sadly, it hasn’t been sold in stores for years. It was called Quaker Oat Bran. Oh, I loved it soo much.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. I really should. I guess that’s why I prefer slip-ons and flip-flops, weather-permitting.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? My husband says I am, but I disagree. I feel like a weakling, emotionally and physically. My upcoming labor and delivery: epidural, thank you very much.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip. Leatherby’s Toasted Almond.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth, I think. Or eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? That’s kind of an oddly-worded question. Hmmm. Sorry. I got distracted. Um, I hate how hot-headed I am. I wish I could be patient and mellow.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My seesters.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I got this via e-mail, but I’m posting it on my blog. I’m going to tag…Pete, Nat, Beads, and Emily.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My J. Lo velvety grey pajama bottoms and no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A bean burrito. What else? :)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of central air.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Lilac.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, gardenias, roses. Cilantro. My husband’s soap – Coast. Bleached towels.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Benny
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. I wish I could have connected with her at our 10-year reunion.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball. And I don’t mind a good golf tournament every once in awhile. I watched golf during my labor with Dylan.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Unfortunately, yes.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Bean burritos, baby! Some things never change.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. But not cheesy happy endings. Of course, I’d rather watch a movie of paint drying than a scary movie.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I think I watched the second half of X-Men Two with Ben.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Kind of a cranberry color.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither. Hate the heat, hate the cold.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, for sure. I have a hard time kissing when I’m pregnant. Sorry, Ben. I suck.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Buttermilk pie.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I think my tag-ees will all come through for me.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe Nat? She has a newborn, after all.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Places in Between by Rory Stewart.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The one at home is just one of those nice ergonomic ones that you rest your wrist on. I like those. I don’t have one at work.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? A really interesting documentary on these three teams of mountain climbers that got caught in a deadly storm while climbing Mount Everest. Ben and I could not keep our eyes off the TV screen.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing. But not that evil laugh that kids do when they’re doing something naughty.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Hi. It’s Karlenn, folks. The Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME ? France.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I’m really good at picking things up with my feet, so that I don’t have to bend down and get them.
46. FAVORITE PASTIME? Scrapbooking.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo
48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All my tag-ees.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the tag. :)

Layton Mom said...

That is one I haven't seen beofre. Interesting, very interesting. By the way I have our t-ball schedule.

Jenny said...

love your special talent. :) so fun.

Anonymous said...

We have so many things in common. :) I had fun doing this :)

Gifford Family said...

I love Quaker Oat Bran!!! O.k. so mothers day... my mom fell and broke her hip. We were in the emergency room all Sunday. Monday she had surgery and needless to say she did not do so well coming out of it so I have been up there all week long! So mothers day was not so great, but I am sure my mom had it worse! (plus her birthday was on Wednesday... poor thing)

Unknown said...

BTW... what does "Kith" mean? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...