Friday, May 9, 2008

Sweet Lexi



I already miss this girl a ton. She was only here for a few days, but we had a good time. She is so great with my kids.

Sadie had speech therapy on Wednesday, and Dylan has a really hard time staying away from Sadie and the therapist - the therapy is all play-based, and the attraction of different, new toys and the chance to interact with someone is almost more than he can bear. I usually have to take him to Mom's house during therapy, or I have to make him help me in the kitchen with dishes and cooking. Lex offered to take him out to ice cream, which made the afternoon very nice for Sadie and her therapist (and for me). She is awesome.

She is leaving for Europe in a few days, and I'm soooo jealous. Nat and I have both been to Europe, so we gave her advice on the best places to go. She will have a ball. I told her to beware of European men. Extremely vocal and forward. Especially with her blonde hair and blue eyes. Be carefey, Lex, very carefey! (What movie?)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cinderelley!!!!!

Layton Mom said...

April beat me to it. If you didn't know that was from Cinderella then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Gifford Family said...

How is the speech therapy going? Does it seem to be helping? Ivy just graduated out! my little graduate just after 4 months. Now that she can hear she is learning to talk like crazy (I know someday we will regret it) When we started the program in Feb. she was on a speaking level of 18 months (everything else was around 32-36 months). She now tested at 32 months for speaking! I can't believe how much the program helped (and being able to hear.) Good luck to Sadie! :)

Nat said...

Jake thought going to ice cream with Lex and Dylan was the coolest thing. And poor Brock was so brokenhearted when he didn't go. He just cried and cried.

Lynita said...

I love Gus gus, he cracks me up, especially his laugh! That is cool that Lex is going to Europe, and that you had a good time visiting. I really wish I had some family here.

Jenny said...

lucky girl! hope she has fun in europe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...