Thursday, February 11, 2010

I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow.

Yep, my title is from a song. What movie is this song on??

I think I should win the award for Worst Mom. I haven't been out to play in the snow with my kids. I feel too gross. So they play in the snow by themselves, poor things. I did go out once to snap a couple of pictures of them out there, though:




They were playing with the Nappy Neighbor Kids. The Nappy Neighbor Kids kept trying to pose for pictures, but I don't want any pictures of them. :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

White Christmas, yo.

Don't worry-I too haven't gone outside to play in the snow with my kids. I think that's one of those either-or kind of things-they love it when you do, they love it when you don't.

Patty said...

Agh! Nat! Give other people a chance! GEEZ! White Christmas. Me and my sisters love to do the harmony on that song. When they build... snow--Snow---SNOW.

I don't think moms are supposed to play with their kids in the snow. That's a dad's job.

Lyndsay said...

Don't feel bad, I haven't played outside with my kids in the snow for a few years. Of course, there's only been about 1-2 days a year I even could, but with the little ones, I just can't go out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...