Monday, February 1, 2010

Breakdancing to Christmas Carols

So. On Christmas Eve night, after we did luminaires, we got together and did a little Christmas program - a couple of us read stories, and Nat brought over her piano music. I'm so glad Nat knows how to play the piano. Sadie was enthralled. She sat next to Nat almost the whole time, watching her play. Maybe I should have Nat give Sadie piano lessons in a couple of years. The kids took turns picking Christmas carols to sing.

C'est moi:

Ivy was so adorable. She kept showing her new baby doll to everyone and making them kiss it:

This is my favorite - Jake kept breakdancing to the Christmas carols:



That kid cracks me up so much.
After the singing, Lex really wanted to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol, so we did for awhile, but then our kids started getting really crazy tired, so we took 'em home. Like I said, kids cramp your style. For yeeeeears. :)
Slides:

4 comments:

lexykay said...

dude... i think i wore the same shirt every time i saw you during the break haha. i look like crap in all these pictures!

Nat said...

Too fun, too fun.

Unknown said...

Fun post,! It was great fun having the whole family at home for the holidays! Ihampers.co.uk

Lyndsay said...

My parents tried to continue on the luminaria tradition, but quit after a few years. I miss those days. Oh, I loved living in Idaho Falls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...