Monday, May 24, 2010

A Fear of Mine

That I will mistake my toothpaste for desitin, and end up brushing my teeth with desitin. Look how similar the tubes are!!


We keep desitin in our bathroom, as well as some next to Micah's diaper stuff. Because sometimes non-babies have the need of some desitin on their arse. It's just a fact of life. There have been a couple of times that the desitin has been left on the bathroom counter, and I've grabbed it when I'm getting ready to brush my teeth. I caught myself both times, thank Zeus. I'm still very nervous about it.

4 comments:

Mindy H. said...

Yikes! That would be a less than fun mistake to make. Ick. Good luck keeping the two tubes seperate!

Lyndsay said...

Wrap some colored duct tape or put a bright sticker or something on the desitin!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I would keep the desitin somewhere else. I know I would definitely use that by mistake!!

Nat said...

And Sensodyne is white, even! I keep the Desitin in with the Tylenol and stuff, or up high in the closet in the baby's room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...