Monday, May 24, 2010

A Good Mom Moment

My Good Mom Moments are few and far between lately. I'm too busy barfing and lying on the couch, wishing I was dead. So when I have a Good Mom Moment, I must document it. To help me feel better about myself.

Dylan had to give a talk in Primary, and I actually remembered. Amazing. I decided to do this scroll box thing that my mom used to do for FHE sometimes:


I used to love our scroll box when I was little. So I thought I'd do it for Dyl's talk. He was so proud. And so excited to scroll as he spoke. It was a hit. The primary kids sat in rapt attention for a good five minutes.

I plan on coming back and reading this post when I give my kids licorice for breakfast. Or make Micah stay in his room for like an hour after he has woken up, just so I don't have to deal with him. I'm guilty on both of those counts.

4 comments:

Mindy H. said...

Way cool! Helping your kid be less nervous and more extra mom points! Now all of the other primary kids are going to wish you could help them with their talks!

Lyndsay said...

What an excellent idea! Are those hard to make? I want one!!

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome, Kar!!

Lynita said...

I love it, we can't be amazing all of the time or there would be no amazing! You are a wonderful mother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...