Monday, May 3, 2010

A Little Paul Simon For Ya



Some things I need to point out:

1. Micah is cute.

2. I love it when he smacks himself in the head as part of his dance. (About 57 seconds into the video.)

3. The heating pad and extension cord - putting a rolled up heating pad between my boobs helps a lot with my heartburn. We don't have a plug near where I sit/lie on the couch, so we have a special orange extension cord trailing along our floor most of the time.

4. Notice the pit that is my house. This is what life is like when I feel sick.

5. I actually did my hair that day. It looks good.

6. I love how Dylan thinks he's doing The Running Man, but he's not.

7. Sadie's jammie shirt was dirty, so she's wearing the shirt she wore that day with jammie bottoms. The girl really needs some jammies. And clothes. And shoes.

8. I like Paul Simon.

9. Micah's jammie bottoms are too big.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE!! I LOVE how Micah dances!! So cute! And the slap on the head, I didn't even notice. LOL I had to rewind it, but it was funny! Ask Megann if she has any hand me downs for Sadie! Lainey is pretty tall so she might fit in them.

Patty said...

Micah is the best dancer out of the group HANDS DOWN! I love watching kids dance. It's hilarious.

Lyndsay said...

Too funny! My oldest two loved watching it, too!

Emily Empey said...

hahaha i love it all! haha makes me laugh! Micah needs to come dance with mary and Reegan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...