Friday, May 28, 2010

Ivylicious Def (2010 Edition)


My only neicey-pooh turned two a couple of weeks ago. I cannot believe how quickly these little ones grow up. I feel like I stay the same and everyone else just sprouts up.

We made it a little dinner party and had Monte Cristo sandwiches. Mmm-mmm. But I felt SOOOOO sick that night. Ben and I were in charge of the sandwiches, and while we were preparing them, I know I was being a huge grump. Sorry, Benny.

After dinner, it was present time. Ivy is hilarious. We experience a lot of Boy Birthday Parties in our family, and whenever boys get clothes, they disgustedly throw them over their shoulders and continue on the quest for toys. Girls are different. They cherish every bit of clothing they get. Sooo cute. And they squeal. Ivy was a squealing machine. With every new clothing item, she would go, "EEEEEEEEEE!!" and then take the item to show every single adult in the room. So adorable.

Ivy showing Ben one of her new babies (which Ben bought for her, but he played along like he was discovering it for the first time):


Mom and Sades:


Da boys:


Mikey Pooh:


Then we had cake. My memory gets a little hazy at this point - I was so sick and ready to go home to my couch. I don't think I even had cake.


Anyways, Happy Birthday, little Ivy. You are so stinkin' CUTE. We love ya.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Thanks for coming over, and for making those YUMMY sandwiches. You should have told me you felt gross-I could have made them instead!

Anonymous said...

Ivy is SO CUTE!!! I totally agree about how everyone else sprouts up but I stay the same!:P My 21 year old brother is like 6'3"!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...