Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wrong Pile

Ben folded laundry the other day and put one of Micah's shirts in Dylan's pile. Apparently, when Dylan saw the shirt in his drawer, it didn't register to him that it wasn't his. So he put it on when he was getting ready for school:


He wasn't happy about it. And he wasn't happy that I took a picture of it.

I'm just trying to figure out how he got his huge heed through that little head hole. I have a hard enough time getting Micah's gigantic noggin' through it. My kids have enormous heads.

8 comments:

Patty said...

Maybe he was going for the Muscle T look.

Unknown said...

LOL too funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, how funny! I'm surprised he could fit his head in that whole! It looks so small! LOL My kids both have big heads too.

Jenny said...

occasionally, i will put the wrong clothes in one of the boys' drawers. bentley will totally wear jonah's pants without a second thought. it's pretty amazing. love dylan's face. priceless.

lexykay said...

dyls face is PRICELESS. so cute! and i think all kids have huge heads. haha speaking of huge heads maybe dyl could cry himself to sleep on his huge pillow! (what movie??!)

Unknown said...

So I married an Axe murderer... and it was Mike Meyers as the dad character :)

Lynita said...

That is too cute! I have seen kids wearing clothes that are just way too small, but not on accident!

Nat said...

Once Troy tried wearing Jake's pants; he couldn't figure out why they were so big. Good times with that. I have to mark my boys' clothes with their initial to keep it all straight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...