Sunday, April 3, 2011

Broccoli's Birthday

My cute nephew, Brock, turned six last month. I cannot believe how fast these kids are all growing!!! I remember when he was born - Nat was living in Logan, and I was in Salt Lake. I was preggo with Sades. Nat went into labor and needed someone to watch Jake until Mom came down from Idaho, so I buzzed on up there with Dylie. Her neighbor stayed with Jake until I got there. Nat had told me on the phone that Jake needed to be rocked to sleep for his nap. I tried my hardest, and he just kept looking at me like, "What are you trying to do to me???" He did not trust me at all. :) When Mom got into town, she went straight to the hospital, I think, and then eventually relieved me so that I could go catch a glimpse of the Brock man. He had soooooooo much hair. And he was beautiful. He still is beautiful. And so sweet.





Brock is very, very into art. he designed his own cake:


He wanted a strawberry cake (the boy loves him some strawberries) with a spiderman toy on top. So that's what he got:


Lex and Chris came up for the occasion - they are so awesome for driving up here a zillion times per month for stuff like this:


A cute pic of Jake and Lex:


You can tell when I've had a busy day - I look like junk. So guess what kind of a day I had that day?:


We got Brocky a coloring book. I felt lame giving him something so small, but I think he really liked it. It was a Toy Story coloring book, and he adores Toy Story.


Happy Birthday, little man! We love you!

4 comments:

spoonTRex said...

He's such a cute boy!! He seems so nice and well behaved! That's way cool that he designed his own birthday cake!! :)

Anonymous said...

UGH!! That was me:P I hate google. Why can't 2 people be signed in at once? lol

Lyndsay said...

My little 3 year old also loves strawberries! Glad she likes something healthy!

Happy Birthday to Brock!!

Emily Empey said...

That is so cute that he designed his own cake!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...