Monday, April 25, 2011

I am basically the coolest sister-in-law ever.

My bro-in-law, Pete's, birthday was last month. I saw this shirt online and just had to get it for him:



If any of you know anything about World of Warcraft (Apes!!), this shirt will be hilarious to you. I myself don't play WoW, but Pete is obsessed with it. If you want to learn about Leeroy Jenkins, you can read about him here. If you want to see the video, go here, but be warned - there is some swearing involved. And you'll need to fast-forward about one minute into the video.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO :) Yes, Leeroy Jenkins is a WoW cultural icon ... good pick!

Emily Empey said...

haha I have not a clue what your talking about!!

Anonymous said...

LOL How funny:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...