Tuesday, July 10, 2012

As Milli Vanilli would say, you've got to blame it on something...


Well, Micah continues to hate swimming lessons.  This morning, he was begging me to let him stay home.  "I hate fimming!" he kept crying.  (He can't say his sw- blend yet.  Or his sl- blend yet, come to think of it. He told me the other day that Sadie flapped him.)

He cried while I helped him put on his swimming trunks.  He cried while I helped him brush his teeth.  He cried while I helped him find his towel. 

Finally, in desperation, he yelled, "I HATE JESUS!!"

It was kind of random.  But really, really funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! That's so funny because it was so random!! I'm sure he didn't really mean it either. LOL

Norlund Clan said...

That is so funny. There is a little boy in my Sunbeams class that yells "I hate you" in a really evil sounding voice every time he does not get his way. I love this kid so much, he just cracks me up. Little boys are so funny when they shout random things.

Unknown said...

That is EPIC! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...