Wednesday, October 22, 2008
8 Favorite TV shows
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Journeyman (I think it got cancelled. I'm sad about that.)
4. The Office
5. 30 Rock
6. City Confidential
7. Cold Case
8. Notorious (The last three are true crime shows. I love those kinds of shows. I don't know why.)
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Got up at the buttcrack of dawn to feed the baby.
2. Took Sadie to preschool.
3. Jogged 2.5 miles on the treadmill (I moved it up to 2.75 miles today, and boy, am I feeling the burn. Pain, pain, pain...)
4. Made homemade mac and cheese for dinner. I was being lazy.
5. Picked up Sadie from preschool.
6. Took Sadie to speech therapy.
7. Worked on my mom's birthday present.
8. Blogged, of course!!
8 Favorite places to eat
2. The Pizza Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. The Claimjumper
8. California Pizza Kitchen (most on this list aren't in I.F. Sigh...)
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Sleeping with my heating pad on my thighs tonight.
2. Taking out my contacts. My eyes feel like cement right now.
3. Finishing up my mom's birthday present tonight.
4. Friday - no preschool. That means Sadie can sleep in and won't be a beyotch to me all day. She is not a morning person.
5. Friday - I'm going out of town with my parents! No kids for two whole days!!
6. Going home and eating dinner.
7. And then cuddling with my hubby-hubster. Maybe I'll put off finishing my mom's present until tomorrow... Yeah. Cuddling is #1 priority.
8. Stake conference on Sunday - I don't have to prepare a lesson! Yee-hah!
8 things I love about this Fall-
1. I'm already done planting my daffodils! Dylan and I planted them together.
2. Dylan and I had to gather a bunch of leaves for a school project. That was so much fun.
3. Sweater weather. Love it.
4. Cooking more. I love warm desserts in crisp weather.
5. Heating up the car in the morning. There is nothing better than loading up the kids into a toasty warm car.
6. General conference.
7. Staring at the cute Halloween and fall decorations at craft stores. Maybe I can get something my next paycheck... I have the dumbest Halloween decorations ever.
8. My mom's Halloween decorations. They are so cute.
8 things on my wish list
1. Lasik surgery.
2. I'd love to get down to a size seven again, but I don't know if that is planning for failure... I haven't been a seven since college.
3. I wish Sadie and Dylan would mind me more, without me always having to threaten them with time outs or being grounded.
4. I wish I could afford to dance at a studio - pay for adult classes.
5. I wish our medical bills were paid off.
6. I wish Micah would eat more.
7. I wish I could go on a nice vacation with my hubby.
8. I wish I could buy more jeans for Dylan and Ben. And a coat for Sadie. And a coat for Micah... Those things will take priority over cute Halloween decorations. :) One paycheck at a time...