Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pull up your pants!


I got this picture off the web. :) The pants suggest that it's a guy, but I think he's kind of skinny, like a girl. Anyways.

I took my kids to get their H1N1 boosters on Monday. (I was really excited to learn that I didn't need a second dose - just kids do.) They had a free clinic at our Health Department that started at four o'clock, and untypically, my kids and I showed up about ten minutes early. It was us and a bunch of elderly people. So we're sitting in the foyer, waiting for them to open the doors, and these three teenaged girls come bursting in through the front doors.

I could tell that they kind of... live harder. Does that make sense? Tattoos, pounds of makeup, skimpy clothes (even in this weather), etc. Plus, they were swearing like sailors. They were trying to figure out where to go to do something, and they were mainly just walking back and forth and bumping into each other and swearing.

One girl in particular was interesting. She was wearing one of those jogging suits - where the zip-up hoodie and pants match. I used to call them J. Lo Suits. They're kind of velvety and really comfortable. The funny thing was, I think the suit was a few sizes too small. The hoodie thing ended just at her rib cage. And then she had rolled the pants cleeeeeeear down. You could see her little bumb crack. And the thing was, she had a bit of a belly. Her belly looked comparable to what my belly looks like right now. Maybe she's pregnant - who knows?? It was like nine degrees that day; I don't know how she wasn't freezing.

So these girls are saying F this and F that and running around and yelling, and me, my kids, and the elderly people are just staring at them. The girls decided to go into this one office area. As they were walking in, the last thing we heard was the Belly Girl saying, "I don't know what the F to do!!!" Then the door slammed shut.

This 85-year-old lady muttered, "Well, first off, pull up your pants!!" We all laughed so hard. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! That's hilarious that the old lady said that!!:) I love it when old people are funny! If my grandpa had been there he would've told told her to do exactly that and to stop swearing! LOL

I haven't gotten the vaccine. I've been kind of nervous to get it. Don't know if I will.

Nat said...

That's like that chick that I saw when I was on the phone with you. I was like, you have a big ol' gut, don't you want to hide it?

Lyndsay said...

That is so hilarious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...