Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 7...

...of the 31-Day Blog Challenge - Your favorite wedding picture:

It's hard to pick just one, but this one is always one that I stare at a little longer.

We have a black-and-white copy of this on our wall. When we were living in San Diego, I had book club at my house one night, and this particularly outgoing girl (for a new and funny version of the term "outgoing," visit here) was looking at this picture. She turned around and stared at me, open-mouthed. "Whoa," she said, "You do NOT look the same as you used to..." By the tone of voice that she used, I could tell she meant that I look a lot worse than I did when I got married. I just laughed inside. That girl had what Pooh calls "OPD" - Obnoxious Personality Disorder.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL oh, I'm sure I'm that definition to some people! :) That cracks me up! But it's SO TRUE!

I do like that picture of you guys, are photographers amazing... some of my wedding pictures are fantastic, and I SWEAR I never looked that good in real life! :D

Unknown said...

aren't*

spoonTRex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE that wedding picture of you two!! You are still gorgeous, you know!! You just look younger in the picture. Just like everyone does in their wedding pictures!!

Norlund Clan said...

You guys look so young. Jay and I look way young in ours also. I love the picture. I am trying to figure out who it was that made that comment.

Oh My Lou said...

Ha LOVE IT!!! You guys look great!!! Your blog is always so entertaining!!!

Lyndsay said...

I love that picture, but I also think you look great TODAY!!!

Emily Empey said...

LOVE the picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...