Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm-a Gonna Do It!

So. My friend Melissa is doing this on her blog, and I think it sounds really fun. You can do it, too, if you want! I'm going to kind of do it sporadically. I'm not doing each one in a row, because I'll have other things I'll want to blog about in between. So I may do Day 10 in, like, 20 days or whatever, not necessarily in ten days. If that makes sense. But I'm excited.

31- Day Blog Challenge:
Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 - Tell us about your job.
Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect date.
Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 - A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 - Create a list of your top 5 previous blog posts.
Day 7 - Your Favorite Photo from your Wedding.
Day 8 - A song to match your mood.
Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag?
Day 12 - A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 - Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.
Day 16 - A fond childhood memory.
Day 17 - A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 - Share a quote that you love, and why.
Day 19 - Your favorite place to travel.
Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - Your favorite flavor of ice cream.
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 - Your 5 favorite shops.
Day 26 - Top 5 items in your closet.
Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then?
Day 28 - Tell us about your spouse.
Day 29 - Ten books on your book shelf.
Day 30 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 31 - A photograph of yourself today plus three good things that happened to you today.

4 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Thats right! Can't wait to see!! PS. Love the picture of Gage on your header!!

Emily Empey said...

Fun! I saw this on Melissa's too- I am doing something like this on fb- :)

Nat said...

Good idea! I'll have to do this. But I think it would take me, like, a year, at the rate that I've been blogging lately. Sheesh.

Lyndsay said...

I wondered what all these "Day X" meant. Now I know!! Maybe I'll try it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...