Friday, March 4, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion

When we ordered Sadie's dance pictures last December, they had weird packages you could buy. You could spend tons-o-money and get ten million pictures of each size, or you could spend like $10 and get one 5X7, one 4X6, and ten million wallets. I opted for the latter choice, therefore, I have ten million wallets of Sadie in my keys/phone book/address book/Dyl's medicine drawer in my kitchen.

Sadie discovered these wallet-sized pictures and decided to decorate the house with them:





Wherever you look, it's Sadie! Sadie! Sadie! She's cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe!! I noticed that today and thought it was funny!:) She's such a cute girl!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Haha that makes me laugh. How cute!

Unknown said...

LOL that is totally something Missy would do!! :)

Lyndsay said...

Ha! Ha! Love it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...