Friday, March 18, 2011

Save the Date!!

My sistah is getting married in July, and she and her fiance are going to send out save-the-date card thingeys. She asked my hubs to take the pictures, and he agreed. He did such a goooooood job. I'm always so impressed with him. He really has a good artistic eye. Here are some of my favorite photos he took:






I like the areas he chose. Very urban.







I gave Lex those earrings for her birthday. Go me.







Don't they make a beautiful couple? We're so excited for them. We love Chris and are excited to have him in our family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaw!! They turned out so cute! I think the first one is my favorite:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I was going to say that I really like the second one too. I love the composition with the waterfall!!! Great job Ben!:)

Emily Empey said...

Ben did a great job!! Those pictures are fantastic!! Hey my sister is getting married too!!! :)

Nat said...

I think they should send out the third from the bottom, where Chris' eyes are all big and spazzy. Tee hee! Dude, Lex could be a part-time model.

Camille said...

Go Benner - those are awesome pics. I had know idea he had that talent....and congrats to your sis. I should send her sea monkeys as a wedding gift.

Lyndsay said...

Ben did great - the pictures all look good, I like the different backgrounds, things you wouldn't normally see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...