Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm a Tagaholic

Alright, I know some of you aren't fans of these things, but I love 'em. Here is one I got via e-mail from my friend, Margo, about a month ago, and I'm finally filling it out and sending it to her. And then putting it here, on my BB (my Beautiful Blog).

TWO

Two names you go by:
1. Karlenn
2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My pregnancy J.Lo outfit
2. My adorable new Rocketdog shoes

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. scrapbooking
2. blogging

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Some kind of dessert.
2. For my hip to stop hurting (I tense a random muscle in my left hip every time I cough, and since I have bronchitis, I've been coughing a lot. Hence, my left hip hurts sooooo badly right now).

Favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Titan. Sometimes. And sometimes I want to take him to the pound!!
2. Gromit. Oh my gosh. He was the coolest dog EVER. He died of thyroid disease in '03. He was wonderful.

Two people who will respond to my tag:
1. Nat
2. Mindi (I'm just basing this on the fact that these two were the first two to respond to my tag from yesterday. No pressure, girls!!)

Two things you did last night:
1. Made a new yummy tortellini recipe.
2. Worked.

Two things you have eaten today:
1. Ham sandwich
2. Turkey roll

Two people (or animals) you last talked to:
1. Ben, to say goodbye before heading to work
2. Titan. (I had to tell him to STAY so he wouldn't escape out the front door when I left. I had said goodbye to my kids right before Ben, don't worry! I just chose the final two beings I last talked to.)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Taking Dylan to and from preschool.
2. Going to a ballroom class with my hubby!! Our ward has this Sweetheart's Ball every February, and it's a really big deal. They have ballroom classes at the church every week to prepare everyone. I think it will be really fun. My mom is going to baby-sit. (Thank you, Mom!)

Two longest car rides you've been on:
1. These are going to seem really dumb, because I've never driven out East before, but the first would be from San Diego to Idaho Falls.
2. From Lake Tahoe to Idaho Falls. That ride took, like, forever. I read an entire book during that ride.

Two of your favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Pepsi
2. Propel

Alright, I'm tagging the same people as I did with the one about husbands: Nat, Mindi, Jenny, Nicole, Carrie, Deannah, Beads, and Nitz.

1 comment:

Beej said...

I LOVE Rocketdog shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...