Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Titan's Special Place


Dylan took this picture of Titan while we were trying to nap on Sunday. Titan loves to hang out in the bathroom, for some reason. The bath mat is just his size, and it's pretty warm in there. Dylan loves to torment Titan, so perhaps it's like a little hiding place, too.

Titan is slooooowly getting a little better in the potty-training area of his life. I forgot how long it takes to train a puppy. He really dislikes pooping outside, for some reason. I've started giving him treats only when he goes potty outside, so I'm hoping that will help him to understand what we're going for here. What a long and frustrating process. He is such a sweet little guy, though. He adores cuddling.

He's doing better at not biting at all of us so much, too. We found some good bones that he likes to chomp on. If he bites us, we flick his nose and say, "No!" And then we direct him to a more appropriate chew toy. He's getting it, slowly but surely.

Weimeraners have blue eyes when they're pups, but their eyes change to a yellowey color when they're adults. Titan's eyes are starting to make that transition. And he continues to grow at an astronomical rate.

1 comment:

Kara & Levi said...

Oh my goodness....Titan is getting HUGE! I mean its amazing how fast those big dogs grow. He was bigger than our dogs at 10 weeks when he was at our house. We had so much fun with him...I didn't tell you that we have a baby gate that we put up when we leave the house so our dogs can't leave the kitchen area on go into the carpeted area of the house...well I was with Titan in the kitchen doing some things and I stepped over the baby gate to get something in the bathroom, well Titan (the 10 week old that he was) hopped over the baby gate!! I was laughing so hard. I took it that he didn't like being in a room alone when I watched him for that day. ANY TIME YOU NEED A PUPPY SITTER, except well he won't be a puppy much longer. He's growing up quite nicely. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...