Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Naptime

We are so excited to have church in the morning again. It leaves this perfect time in the afternoon to take a long winter's nap. Unfortunately, Dylan is an anti-napite. So, while Ben and I tried to snooze, Dylan found my camera and decided to take some pictures. Believe me, I deleted about 20 of his shots from my camera, but I kept the ones of people. This is Ben, me, and Titan, the snuggle-meister. It's hard to fit all three of us on the couch!!

Ben got fed up with Dylan's noisiness, so he retreated to the bedroom, which left me out on the couch to deal with Dylan. I was awake, but Dylan wanted me to pretend to be asleep in this shot. Again, my sheer photogenicity BLOWS ME AWAY!!

2 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Naptime? What is that?

Carrie said...

That couch shot looks a little something like college:) Hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...